SHOP THE POST
c/o BaubleBar: Gold Chain Choker
- Facetime sessions with my parents
- The view of the city while hiking on Runyon Canyon
- Slowly sipping my morning Cuban Coffee
- Laying out by the pool and finally starting to get a golden tan!!!!
- The dark chocolate in my kitchen cabinet
- Looking at pictures of my dog back home
- Discovering a great new dance workout and feeling that sweet pain after I finished (you know I have to with all that chocolate I eat!)
- Hitting 4K instagram followers!! (YAY!!! Thank you guys!!!)
- The sunlight that comes into my room around 5:00pm each day. (I’ll have to take a picture soon and share it with you guys, it’s so beautiful!)
- The pretty yellow and white flowers blooming on every corner here in Cali
- When my Pandora station is totally on point while I’m stuck in traffic
- My evening class being cancelled!!!
- Booking my flight to Miami to go see my family for Easter
Another thing that made me smile a couple of weeks ago was finding this super cute pajama style top at Forever21. I’ve wanted a top like this for a while, but the best thing about it is that it’s at a great price. I love it when I find something unexpectedly! Here I simply styled it with denim shorts, my Gucci belt and slip on mules. Such a relaxed and easy look!